Monday, October 28, 2013



I have just left Lakeland with no money to travel.  Is there anyone out there that can send me a “C” note?  Didn’t think so.  I just looked at my atlas that I carry with me and plan to head in the Orlando direction and try to jump on a train that goes right into Lake Placid.  Of course I included a picture of me looking at my atlas. 

It didn’t take me to long to walk to Highway I4 (for those who are following my journey on a map) and now I am heading East towards Orlando, Florida.  I hear there are alligators that run across the road here, so if you do not hear from me anymore, I probably got eaten by one.  If this happens, please catch the alligator and take it to my burial grounds and burn it.  My request is to leave my ashes to science.  Since, I probably never made it to see my Uncle Johnny, I want all my belongings to be sent to my mother.  Sorry mom, I decided to burn my bra with me. 

I got so hungry that I decided to go hunting in the nearby woods and I trapped a red squirrel.  Boy did it taste good.  If you are wondering if I cooked it first, the answer is yes.  Here is a picture of me dragging it out of the woods.

Now that I have some energy I was able to make up some time and quickly covered a lot of miles.  In the distance I could see a sign that looked like it read “Diner World”.  When I got closer, it actually read “Disney World 2 miles”.  Boy did I get excited, but remembered that it will be getting dark before you know it and I need to find a train.  Here is a picture of the sign I read.  I also included a picture of Mickey Mouse’s Skeleton.  Well, that’s what it looked like to me.  Happy Halloween!



Anyway, I continued to walk until I found the train tracks and started to follow them South.  Here I am walking the tracks.  I did not fall off once and I was even jumping from rail to rail and doing flips and cartwheels.  Then I heard something, so I put my ear down on the track and I could hear a train coming towards me but still many miles away.  I jumped from the rail and hid myself in a bird of paradise bush and waited to jump on the caboose when it came by.  Can you find me in amongst the flowers?   See you soon.

 
Happy Birthday Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment