Friday, February 28, 2014


We are on our way to California to see Virginia.  Aunt Connie and Uncle Johnny surprised me with a one way ticket.  I was really concerned until I found out that my ticket back was actually to visit Daylen and Ryan in Bloomington, Illinois.  They are my Niece and Nephew.  After getting hijacked from Dallas Airport to Arizona, we finally landed at John Wayne Airport and Virginia picked us up in her Chevy Camaro.  There was only room for my a.. and a gallon of gas but we managed.  Nice car.  The whole time we were there, not one car passed us.  Talk about need for speed.  One day we went to the beach and I took surfing lessons. 
 
 
 We walked right by Surfway Blvd on the way.
 
  Here is a good shot of the back of me practicing my balance on a surf board. 
 
 I should have brushed my locks with handmade antler comb.  The next day we rested while Virginia went to work.  She does not know it but I fished in her aquarium, played her drums and sat out on her upper deck.
 
  No, I did not catch any fish from your aquarium but it was fun.  I slept in her nice cozy, cushy bed while Aunt Connie and Uncle Johnny slept in the cat box.  Just kidding, I was just trying out the bed. 
 
I slept in the cabinet at night with Mango.  What fun, we talked all night about how Virginia got her and all the fun she is having.  What a talented cat.  She can open the door to the cabinet herself. 
 
Maui slept down stairs on the couch with Virginia. Yea more pics. 
 
Another day when Virginia had to work, we walked the beach for a mile and went out on Huntington Beach pier.  Ate lunch out on the pier and I got a pumpkin milk shake for lunch.  Boy, was that fun.
 
  Virginia also took us to Hollywood.  We saw Santa Monica pier from a park we stopped at.
 
  We did not see any movie stars but we ate at Hooter’s and walked the Hollywood walk of stars.  Took a picture of John Travola’s star.  We also saw the famous Mann’s Chinese Theater.  Outside the theater we took a picture of Shirley Temples hand prints.  Yep, that’s me lying on the sidewalk.
 
  We had a week of absolute fun.  Thank you Virginia for the wonderful vacation.  One last pic, this is my favorite.  Can you guess where I'm at Virginia?
 
  Well, I'm off by myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment